Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » The Afterlife   » Obsession - Radical Islam's War Against The West

Author Topic: Obsession - Radical Islam's War Against The West
Mark J. Marshall
Film God

- posted 10-18-2006 04:02 PM      Profile for Mark J. Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NO POLITICAL BANTER OR CHEAP SHOTS IN THIS THREAD! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CURRENT LEADERSHIP OR THE PAST LEADERSHIP. FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS THE DISTURBING IMAGES AND MESSAGES IN THIS MOVIE. KEEP IT CLEAN, AND KEEP IT RESPECTFUL. THANK YOU.

I don't believe you can buy this in a store, but you can buy it from their website Here.

This is a documentary which chronicals modern radical islam movements and their hatred for the west in general, and the US and Israel in particular. They make very clear in the beginning that this isn't a movie about peace loving, normal every day practitioners of the Islamic religion, but about the radical wackos who have hijacked the Islamic religion and are using it to promote their own agenda of hate. Comparisons are drawn between modern radical islamic leaders and Adolf Hitler. There is actually a connection between the two, which I never knew. I won't spoil that here though. Watch for yourself and see. Hitler's Youth is compared to the brain washing going on with Palestinian youth today. A former member of Hitler's Youth is interviewed, and he talks about how hard it was to unlearn what he was taught as a young boy.

The parallels drawn are uncanny. Anti-US and anti-Jewish political cartoons from then and now are almost identical. The rhetoric is identical. The calls for wiping out non-conformists and non-believers is identical. And seeing young children, young girls about seven or eight years old, standing in their little school rooms screaming passionately about "Show me a Jew so I can kill them" or whatever, and then getting a round of applause from her teachers and classmates ...the current Iranian president leading tens of thousands of people in a chant of "Death To America! Death To America!" ...the lies about the US and the west and the Jewish faith being propogated through the Arabic media ...ugh. It's absolutely surreal, and unbelieveable.

This has to be one of the most disturbing and eye-opening wake-up-call movies I have seen in a long time. A lot of people don't understand the intensity and passion these people have about wiping us all out. This movie should be required viewing for everyone.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: