Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » The Afterlife   » Mars speech worth downloading

Author Topic: Mars speech worth downloading
Peter Berrett
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-14-2006 06:27 AM      Profile for Peter Berrett   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Berrett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all

One of the great things about the Internet is that a lot of content that was previously unavailable is being made available to the general public.

The following video is a 1hr 40 mins presentation by the project manager for the Mars Rover mission.

It is a great presentation with video and slides included which ends on a sad note.

Lecture

If you have broadband and are interested in space exploration do check it out.

Regards Peter

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 10-14-2006 03:12 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
This belongs in the random video thread and not in The Afterlife.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: