Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » The Afterlife   » Star Wars Ep 3 : Revenge of the Sith on DVD Nov. 1st 2005 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12 

Author Topic: Star Wars Ep 3 : Revenge of the Sith on DVD Nov. 1st 2005
Bill Gabel
Film God

- posted 07-26-2005 01:17 PM      Profile for Bill Gabel   Email Bill Gabel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lucasfilm & Fox Home Entertainment will release a two disc edition on November 1st. 2005.

Star Wars

|  IP: Logged

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-26-2005 04:56 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope it has lots of crazy and zany outtakes! Who doesn't like watching that crap? I don't care about the movie, show me the actors flubbing their lines! That's where it's all at yo.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 07-26-2005 05:32 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Joe Redifer
...zany...
Zany? ZANY! I've not heard that word in years! You're cracking me up, Joe. WTF do you come up with all this stuff?

Lyle Romer
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-26-2005 07:19 PM      Profile for Lyle Romer   Email Lyle Romer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, how I love outtakes!!! They are soooooo funny and entertaining. I hadn't thought of it before but they can turn this whole attendance decline around by showing outtakes instead of the movie! [/sarcasm]

I think I've watched DVD outtakes one time a while ago because I was very bored. It's the same as watching those stupid blooper shows. One actor messes up the line and then all the actors crack up. Man, that's funny!

Andy Summers
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-26-2005 07:56 PM      Profile for Andy Summers         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello there all Star Wars fans

Wow I’m all JBL and THX ready, and more for this eventful showdown and if Joe is Zany, then I guess I’m Wacko then….

Joe, get one of those (Darth Vader) masks and your sorted…

Get the picture, Taking over the world! [beer]

[ 09-18-2005, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Andy Summers ]

Bill Gabel
Film God

- posted 09-19-2005 10:57 AM      Profile for Bill Gabel   Email Bill Gabel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alittle JBL / THX bump to the top. [beer]

Andy Summers
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-19-2005 03:10 PM      Profile for Andy Summers         Edit/Delete Post 
You bet and I’m fully JBL THX ready watching WILLOW at the moment softy as I’m on the pc but there’s plenty of JBL sound power, hear [beer] to make the ODEON Westover Road with there behind the times ALTEC A-4 screen speakers seam shamelessly fit for a firing squad….. [uhoh]

Adam’

oh cheers

Meow…! I did like “CATWOMAN” though …

[ 09-19-2005, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Andy Summers ]

Kurt Zupin
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-19-2005 07:25 PM      Profile for Kurt Zupin   Email Kurt Zupin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andy all your credibility is now gone with you admitting to liking the [bs] fest that is known as CATWOMAN

Andy Summers
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-20-2005 11:33 AM      Profile for Andy Summers         Edit/Delete Post 
Kurt’

Meow

I only like the six-track Dolby mix, nothing more oh and the film score sounds ok, it’s only movie, what’s the big deal, so it shouldn’t have been made point taken…

Meow…. [puke]

Kurt Zupin
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-20-2005 05:28 PM      Profile for Kurt Zupin   Email Kurt Zupin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was joking around with you Andy. Meow?!?!

Mark J. Marshall
Film God

- posted 09-21-2005 12:01 PM      Profile for Mark J. Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No VHS release. Nice! [thumbsup]

Still have a crappy pan/scan version on DVD available though. Urg! [thumbsdown]

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 09-21-2005 04:00 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andy, my THX digital surround sound JBL SPL home theater surround sound is better than yours.

Andy Summers
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-21-2005 06:51 PM      Profile for Andy Summers         Edit/Delete Post 
Joe’

What’s this then, I hear bragging…..

No, no here’s looking at you, kid….

I tell you what I’ll leave a link and you can see my Home Cinema via a different site, where imaging isn’t a problem, you say when and I’ll leave a link…..
[thumbsup] [beer]

Anyway I have college in the morning, so if I have any time in the day I may log on at “The College” “Bournemouth & Poole” studying access media, anything to do with the arts live performance cinema radio and crummy TV, film is the original and will all ways be the original moving talking media….

Catch you later, bye, bye...

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 09-22-2005 04:55 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Andy, but I've got THX in each speaker. You fail. I win.

Andy Summers
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-22-2005 06:22 AM      Profile for Andy Summers         Edit/Delete Post 
Joe’

WOW I’m totally overwhelmed, so Mr I know it all, as you have stated in the past I know it all, what does “THX” stand for then…..? [beer]

Oh well plan “B” lets just shout it out then shall we LOL…..
[beer]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: