Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » The Afterlife   » Moose & Squirrel coming to DVD

Author Topic: Moose & Squirrel coming to DVD
Paul Mayer
Oh get out of it Melvin, before it pulls you under!

- posted 08-05-2003 07:33 PM      Profile for Paul Mayer   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Mayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends: Complete Season 1 (1961)
Date: 12 August 2003
Dist: Sony Music
SRP: $39.98

Yatta! [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Mark Lensenmayer
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 08-06-2003 06:49 AM      Profile for Mark Lensenmayer   Email Mark Lensenmayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think they moved the release up a week, as it is on sale at Target. It was in the Sunday ad, and I saw it there yesterday.

Bruce McGee
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 08-06-2003 08:34 AM      Profile for Bruce McGee   Email Bruce McGee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Will they be better transfers than the ones that were used for the VHS releases a few years ago? Many were faded, and the quality was not good.

It'd be a shame to let these shows fade away to nothing. They were, and still are, some of the funniest shows on TV.

Michael Barry
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 08-06-2003 08:44 AM      Profile for Michael Barry   Email Michael Barry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope region 4 gets a look-in! [Smile]

R&B was, and pretty much still is, extremely high on my list of all-time favourite TV shows...

Did everyone here enjoy the movie too? I thought it was more than worthy. Quite brilliant, actually!

Bill Gabel
Film God

- posted 08-08-2003 06:28 PM      Profile for Bill Gabel   Email Bill Gabel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just got Moose & Squirrel in today. They look Great for their age. I forgot how funny these were. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Aaron Mehocic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 08-08-2003 09:24 PM      Profile for Aaron Mehocic   Email Aaron Mehocic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Talk about anti-communist propaganda [Big Grin] . No, seriously, I love these guys and take every chance I have to watch 'em. Ah, the days of quality animation.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: