Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » The Afterlife   » Home Electronics' Manuals

Author Topic: Home Electronics' Manuals
Nate Lehrke
Master Film Handler

- posted 03-15-2003 04:00 AM      Profile for Nate Lehrke   Email Nate Lehrke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am trying to find some manuals for my home electronics.

Does anyone have a good resource for finding the manuals online? I haven't had any luck with the manufactures websites. I really want the users manual for a:
>Fisher Studio-24 CD Management System (about 6 years old)

Can anyone help?

|  IP: Logged

Ken Layton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-15-2003 09:05 AM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try the Howard Sams Company at www.samswebsite.com and click on Photofact.

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 03-25-2003 12:43 AM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not all manufacturers are equal in terms of online manuals. Some of the better companies out there include Denon. You can download high quality PDF manuals from their site.

And then if you have a copy of Adobe Illustrator, you can collect a lot of the nifty logos and artwork from them (provided you don't already have better, more officially approved artwork already). Ehh, maybe I'm the only one who cares about that little plus.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: