Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Help Wanted/Seeking Employment   » African cinemas - project manager available

Author Topic: African cinemas - project manager available
Kevin Baglow
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-16-2014 10:47 PM      Profile for Kevin Baglow   Author's Homepage   Email Kevin Baglow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to help your company capitalize on the budding cinema industry in Africa. The population is obviously exploding from 1 to up to 4 billion in coming decades. Higher living standards are steadily being achieved.
I’ve visited many well established and old citys with more than 250,000 inhabitants--and no cinema complex for over fifty miles. Cheep television advertising is at your disposal for an instant block busting attendances. Africa is a ready made market for Hollywood movies.Cinemas are great educational tool and social occasion that are to become more relevant as a predicted 40% jobs are automated and people become hermit like-- spending most of their time working & living alone from home. As a bonus, Digital projection and production makes community and school productions viable. Local product will also find a home in the community’s cinema complex.
I have enjoyed 30 years’ experience in the cinema business, including management, design, production and technical installations . My website www.filmtheatres.com has attracted maximum interest from potential African operators. WWW.filmtheatres.com is a source of know how for starting a cinema. From these African contacts I have gained extensive knowledge of Africa and how to establish cinemas there.
I’m hoping to work with cinema operators who wish to expand into Africa. I would like to offer my expertise and knowledge and contacts in Africa. Expand now-- its a wide open market. I would like to help in any way. PM me to set up a meeting or chat. +668 15 777 160 Africa@filmtheatres.com

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: