Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Help Wanted/Seeking Employment   » URGENT!! Projectionist(s) needed for 2008 Wine Country Film Festival outdoor venue

Author Topic: URGENT!! Projectionist(s) needed for 2008 Wine Country Film Festival outdoor venue
Aaron Sisemore
Flaming Ribs beat Reeses Peanut Butter Cups any day!

- posted 07-17-2008 02:10 PM      Profile for Aaron Sisemore   Email Aaron Sisemore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Projectionist needed desperately for the 2008 Wine Country Film Festival's 35mm outdoor screenings!

July 22-23-24-25, Outdoor Venue, Kenwood Depot in Kenwood

July 31-August 1-2, Outdoor Venue, Alpha Omega Winery, St. Helena

Equipment:

Century SA/R3
CFS Super Platter with MUT
2500W Strong Super Lumex w/switcher
Dolby Cat 700/DA20/CP65
Component Engineering red light reader for analog
ISCO and Schneider lenses
No automation
Neumade or CIR splicer
Cores, split reels and misc booth supplies will be available.

Pay: $125 per show (one show per night). You MIGHT be able to get more if you ask. You will also get free food and drinks (possibly wine in come cases) [Smile]

All you need to do is arrive about 2 hrs before showtime (outdoor shows usually begin between 8:30 and 9PM) to build up the show, run the show, break the print down, power down and leave. It's that easy.

Booth and sound system will be show ready (by me) when operator arrives. I will be there opening night to make sure that operator is familiar with the equipment and that the show goes smoothly.

Contact Steve Ashton at 707-996-2536 or email: film@wcff.us

If you have any questions for me regarding the technical aspects of the gig you can send me a PM here at Film-Tech.

Festival website with all program info to include location maps:
http://www.wcff.us

Thanks

-Aaron

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: