Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Help Wanted/Seeking Employment   » Sandgroper Drive-in Theatre Manager Wanted

Author Topic: Sandgroper Drive-in Theatre Manager Wanted
Peter Berrett
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-15-2006 06:36 AM      Profile for Peter Berrett   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Berrett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all

I received the following email from a lady at the Mukinbudin Shire Council. I don't think she'll mind me repeating it here.

quote:

Hi Peter,

The Mukinbudin Drive-in isn’t currently operational. The Shire is keen for it to reopen but are finding it hard to find anyone interested in leasing it (or having the relevant equipment). Do you have any contacts that may be of help?

Thanks for your enquiry.

Regards,

Jessica Spark

Shire of Mukinbudin

PO Box 67

Mukinbudin WA 6479

Ph: 08 9047 1102

Fax: 08 9047 1239

Email: admin@mukinbudin.wa.gov.au

Visit: www.mukinbudin.wa.gov.au

Mukinbudin is located in rural West Australia to the east of Perth.

If you are resident in WA maybe this is a good opportunity to run the shire's Drive-in Theatre. I do not know how often they would want to screen movies but I suspect it would be monthly or every few weeks. Could be a lot of fun.

Alternatively if you know someone who might be able to help out please drop Jessica a line. Rural Drive-ins like Mukinbudin's are a vital part of the community and well worth supporting.

Regards

Peter

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: