Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Help Wanted/Seeking Employment   » Seeking projection/management work in Sacramento, CA area

Author Topic: Seeking projection/management work in Sacramento, CA area
Jesse Skeen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-16-2004 02:42 PM      Profile for Jesse Skeen   Email Jesse Skeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I spent a total of 10 years in the theatre business (1991-2001), 8 of them primarily in the projection booth. I have an uncompromising attitude towards giving the customers a perfect presentation and making sure they will want to keep coming back. I have thorough experience with day-to-day booth operations, including film build-up, tear-down, and trailer changes (I keep all trailers up to date.) While I wouldn't call myself a technician, I can change bulbs and have been able to fix most of the problems I have run into with platters and sound equipment- I would definitely like to learn more in the technical department that anyone would be willing to teach me. I started out running a 6-screen booth and a single-screen a block away both at the same time, and the last theatre I worked at was a 16-screen.
In addition to booth duties, I have also performed many floor duties including staff supervision, concession inventory and cash handling.
I have been out of the theatre business for three years now, and have found that I miss it greatly and would like to get myself back in. A full-time position would be ideal, but I would consider any part-time work as long as it allowed me to stay at my present full-time job. I can provide a resume and references upon request, please email me at alnsmthe@concentric.net or contact me by phone at 916-736-1393. I look forward to hearing about any possibilities.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: