Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Help Wanted/Seeking Employment   » Great Opportunity in Projection

Author Topic: Great Opportunity in Projection
John T. Hendrickson, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-31-2004 01:07 PM      Profile for John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Email John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I’m looking for help. This is an ideal position for someone getting started in the business, or perhaps someone like myself who has retired from a regular job to work full-time in a business they know and love. I need someone who cares about presentation and “film done right” to assist me in my role as Projection Operations Manager of a 13 screen operation in East Brunswick NJ. Since I’m not getting any younger, I am starting to scale back a bit.

The company I work for is owned by two gentlemen I’ve been associated with for over 30 years. We are an independent exhibitor who believes in top notch presentation and fair compensation for our management people. You can check us out on our website: gomegamovies.com

This is a salaried position based on a 40 hour week, with two days off, vacation, and holiday compensation. In busy months, it can be somewhat more, and during slow times somewhat less, but we do not believe in overworking our people. You will find our compensation attractive, and more than competitive with the major chains.

Applicants must have experience in projection, film make-up and breakdown, troubleshooting, maintenance of equipment, and training operators. This is a projection position, but will require management and supervisory skills. It does not involve management on the floor. I am looking for someone with the ability to make good independent decisions without the need to call on me constantly.

Tired of working in a booth for low pay and feeling unappreciated? Looking for a breath of fresh air? Want to relocate and make a new start? This opportunity is not too good to be true. Send your résumé and salary requirements to: help@gomegamovies.com

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: