Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Cinemeccanica V8 aperture plates

Author Topic: Cinemeccanica V8 aperture plates
Markus Lemm
Expert Film Handler

- posted 06-12-2019 01:17 PM      Profile for Markus Lemm   Author's Homepage   Email Markus Lemm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am looking for a set of unfiled Scope / Flat aperture plates for a Vic8. And a set of 1.37 plates would be great too.

Please send me a message through the forum.

Markus

|  IP: Logged

Bill Hall
Film Handler

- posted 06-13-2019 09:02 PM      Profile for Bill Hall   Email Bill Hall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI I acquired a vic 8 projector from the Collingwood Galaxy theater a number of months ago . I did not get an aperture plate with the projector and not able to run it as it is 220 three phase. The people that work there a young lad was going to keep three of these projectors . If you contact the theater perhaps they can direct you to the person that may have parts . If you wanted my projector I am willing to give it to you if you would like it .
Bill

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 06-17-2019 12:23 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
there are two different plates for that machine a 3 hole and a two hole

Markus Lemm
Expert Film Handler

- posted 06-17-2019 02:01 PM      Profile for Markus Lemm   Author's Homepage   Email Markus Lemm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking for the 3 hole.

I found a 1.37/1.85/2.0 plate that I can file out to fit. Another one of those would be awesome. Its the /24 serial number.

I'll try the Collingwood Galaxy and see if they are willing to sell.

Hey Bill, say 'hi' to Owen Sound for me. I went to high school at OSCVI.

Markus

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: