Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Looking for Harry Potter discs DTS USA version

Author Topic: Looking for Harry Potter discs DTS USA version
Gorges Gorgero
Film Handler

- posted 03-05-2019 05:50 PM      Profile for Gorges Gorgero   Email Gorges Gorgero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi friends, does anyone know if the DTS discs from the USA and the UK are the same?
I have been able to verify that the duration of the reels changes in the discs of different countries.
In any case, I am interested in getting the DTS of all the Harry Potter movies, USA version, if someone has them and wants to share them,or sale me, send me a message, I will be grateful. I also have several DTS that I can share.
Greetings.

|  IP: Logged

Daniel Schulz
Master Film Handler

- posted 03-05-2019 11:54 PM      Profile for Daniel Schulz   Author's Homepage   Email Daniel Schulz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I remember correctly, there was a slight different in the first movie from the US to the UK in that the titles were different: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (US) vs Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (UK), and lines of dialogue referring to the Stone varied between the US and UK. No editorial cut though, so discs from either version should work with either print, just something to be aware of. I think, anyway, it's been a long while.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: