Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » DTS Trailer Discs

Author Topic: DTS Trailer Discs
Blaine Young
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-27-2013 09:29 AM      Profile for Blaine Young   Email Blaine Young   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't received a Datasat (DTS) Trailer Disc since the August 16th edition. Have they stopped producing them?

|  IP: Logged

Daniel Schulz
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-28-2013 09:19 AM      Profile for Daniel Schulz   Author's Homepage   Email Daniel Schulz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Blaine,

Datasat is still producing them. Please PM me the name & address for your cinema, and the number of discs you need, and I'll make sure you get back on the mailing list.

Thanks,

Dan

Jim Henk
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-29-2013 04:10 AM      Profile for Jim Henk   Email Jim Henk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't suppose there's a way for a hobbyist to get those, is there? Hmmmmm? (Never know till you ask...)

Louis Bornwasser
Film God

- posted 09-29-2013 06:20 AM      Profile for Louis Bornwasser   Author's Homepage   Email Louis Bornwasser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Get a local theatre to save the old ones for you.

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 07-10-2015 01:59 PM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 649 days since the last post.

Blaine Young
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-10-2015 01:59 PM      Profile for Blaine Young   Email Blaine Young   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hoping Daniel is still monitoring here.

I'm trying to produce a complete list of the DTS trailer discs that were made. My list is currently at 674 discs, and I'm pretty sure I've got everything from September 26, 1997 forward. Is there a complete list of discs that were produced by DTS/Datasat? Are any of the older discs from 1996 & 1997 still available?

Thanks.
Blaine

Markus Lemm
Expert Film Handler

- posted 08-11-2015 03:58 PM      Profile for Markus Lemm   Author's Homepage   Email Markus Lemm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Blaine,
I have a June 30, 1999 and May 19, 1999 DTS trailer disc. They are the oldest that I have. Message me if you are interested. I have just about every disc from 2007 on and a few 2005/6 discs. Love to see your list.

Markus

Blaine Young
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-14-2015 03:40 PM      Profile for Blaine Young   Email Blaine Young   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm happy to share my list with you. Contact me off site at the address in my profile.

The specific dated discs you have are already in my library.
Blaine

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: