Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Documentary about something or other

Author Topic: Documentary about something or other
Peter Flynn
Film Handler

- posted 01-21-2013 07:51 PM      Profile for Peter Flynn   Email Peter Flynn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Peter,

There is this little thing we have here on these forums called the rules and it is something you agree to adhere to when participating on these forums.

Once you have read them, you can email me directly verifying that you actually HAVE read them and I will turn your account back on. At that time you can post your question. In the meantime I have removed your posting ability so you will not continue to flood these forums with all of your other duplicate posts in your desperate attempt to get attention to your topic. Please remember, your post is no more or less important than anyone else's. Thank you.

[ 01-21-2013, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: Brad Miller ]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: