Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Rectifier Wanted + Short Throw Lens

Author Topic: Rectifier Wanted + Short Throw Lens
Rob Clarke Tucker
Film Handler

- posted 09-14-2012 08:02 PM      Profile for Rob Clarke Tucker   Email Rob Clarke Tucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am currently looking for a rectifier IREM which can run a 2000 watt xenon lamp. Also one that can run a 500w xenon lamp.

I also would like to know if a 2000w xenon lamp could be powered by the power supply i have on a Fumeo x900. I guess not but that is my last resort.

I also need a short throw lens for my Fumeo 16mm projector. I currently have a ISCO 1.4 24mm lens thou would like to find something shorter to fill a 8ft screen from 16 1/2 feet away.

The same goes for 35mm projection for scope and flat presentation. I guess i need anything between 28mm upwards for flat and 60mm for scope.

Any help would be appreciated.

|  IP: Logged

Bruce McNaughton
Film Handler

- posted 09-14-2012 11:56 PM      Profile for Bruce McNaughton   Author's Homepage   Email Bruce McNaughton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a 30MM (Gold)Isco flat and 55MM and 65MM (red) scope lenses for 35MM.

The gold 30MM will not work in the FP20, the body of the projector and the lens barrel will get in the way. A 40MM is the widest that you can use of the gold series in an FP20.

The red series however have a different geometry and the front lens element is seriously forward allowing the wider lenses to clear older machines. I have a 35mm, 40MM and 42.5MM in the new red series.

If these are of use contact me privately

Bruce

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: