Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » wiring diagrams for AW3 and MUT

Author Topic: wiring diagrams for AW3 and MUT
Peter Das
Film Handler

- posted 11-07-2011 09:56 AM      Profile for Peter Das   Email Peter Das   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have scans of wiring diagrams for both the AW3 platter and MUT. The manuals
online here only have exploded parts diagrams

I'm mainly interested in the harness wiring
which interconnects everything.

|  IP: Logged

Tony Bandiera Jr
Film God

- posted 11-07-2011 06:32 PM      Profile for Tony Bandiera Jr   Email Tony Bandiera Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was gonna help you out but you never responded to the reply I made to your Equipment Wanted request so I am not gonna help you out now.

(Hint: If you really want people to help you with your Equipment request, you need to put your fricken email in the post as per the rules for that forum!!) (Or make sure you check your PM's on here at least once a week.)

Peter Das
Film Handler

- posted 11-07-2011 07:35 PM      Profile for Peter Das   Email Peter Das   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Sir
I am so sorry and appologise to you from bottom of my heart, Yes I did post some equipments wanted couple of weeks ago, but minutes after I posted I received a response from Mr Steve Newton and he offered me $65.00 plus Shipping to all the parts I need. So I didnt think twice I paid him right a way and never worried to check my mails again. because I am having a separate email for these kind of things cause of SPAMS.

So again I humbly and earnestly say to you, that I am sorry and if I have lost you anything, please tell me and I will pay back to you ASAP.

Peter
cineprojection@yahoo.ca

Tony Bandiera Jr
Film God

- posted 11-07-2011 08:01 PM      Profile for Tony Bandiera Jr   Email Tony Bandiera Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Peter:

No I did not suffer any financial loss so you do not owe me anything. It just annoyed the hell out of me that I dug up some of the items you needed since you indicated it was urgent and I never heard from you.

But you broke two of the major "rules" for that Equipment forum:

1: Not posting a contact info in your post there;
2: In this case, not editing the title line of your post there to let everyone know you found what you needed.

Oh, and remove your email from this thread, this is an area where it is not allowed.

Peter Das
Film Handler

- posted 11-08-2011 05:16 AM      Profile for Peter Das   Email Peter Das   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didnt find this diagram yet but I need to I delete my email from here? I try by going to edit and it want allow me to do it. need to stick to the rule here, Thank you.

PS: I need help for my post desparately,

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: