Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » CP500 output connectors

Author Topic: CP500 output connectors
Matthew Taylor
Expert Film Handler

- posted 05-16-2011 04:29 PM      Profile for Matthew Taylor   Email Matthew Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have obtained a CP500 that hasn't come with any cables. I need to make up a cable for conecting the cp500 to my amplifiers but I need to know what the type of connectors they are on the back so I can order some plugs for it. I'm talking about the green ones for output and crossover. Can someone tell me what the name of them is?

Thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Tony Bandiera Jr
Film God

- posted 05-16-2011 06:48 PM      Profile for Tony Bandiera Jr   Email Tony Bandiera Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are called Phoenix connectors and IIRC the pitch (spacing) between each terminal is 5mm.

Dolby UK can get them for you and they are not expensive.

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 05-16-2011 08:56 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Newark also carries them as does digikey

Marin Zorica
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-17-2011 02:17 AM      Profile for Marin Zorica   Email Marin Zorica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also I did found them in many electronic shops, also you can use two pole type and just plug six of them.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: