Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » future projection 35mm or digital

Author Topic: future projection 35mm or digital
Rajendran Dinesh
Film Handler

- posted 09-12-2010 04:07 AM      Profile for Rajendran Dinesh   Author's Homepage   Email Rajendran Dinesh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dear friends, future projection, 35mm projector or digital projector, which one good, [dlp]

|  IP: Logged

V.V.Tushit Vijay
Film Handler

- posted 09-12-2010 04:32 AM      Profile for V.V.Tushit Vijay   Email V.V.Tushit Vijay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr Dinesh. Projection was good better than compare to Indian Digital cinema. Because they were using Qube and UFO. Non professional projector. And no way for bypass the audio if in case of failure. And In digital Barco was good and NEC it was too cost efficient. In our industry they don't invest in such things. Compare to your place Only Sathyam and Devi installed this Barco projector. Some of Sathyam theater are equipped with christie digital was too good. There was any way For audio Source. Bypass in case of any failure.

QUBE - D cinema supports these technology in Chennai. But In India Qube was better but in my point Dolby Digital cinema was awesome. to go with. and to get the great cinema experience in watching the movie.

How ever As per your locality i suggest Projector was good.

Jerome Holmes
Film Handler

- posted 09-12-2010 10:15 PM      Profile for Jerome Holmes   Email Jerome Holmes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've heard things about barco, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Eric Robinson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-12-2010 11:09 PM      Profile for Eric Robinson   Email Eric Robinson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Many things can be said, for instance consider what I am saying. I believe this is true for all professional venues which say a lot about many things - just as much as me. If your not convinced about it then you will never know what I am talking about.

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 09-12-2010 11:30 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In order to say the truth, fodder to be on eulogistisch the digital projection in the cinema and the film. No theater must be without the capacity to project or the other format inside.

Frank Angel
Film God

- posted 09-13-2010 06:19 AM      Profile for Frank Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Frank Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are mean.

Bruce Hansen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-13-2010 04:33 PM      Profile for Bruce Hansen   Email Bruce Hansen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Film running through a telecine, then video sent to the projector. [Big Grin]

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 09-13-2010 07:42 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Bruce Hansen
Film running through a telecine, then video sent to the projector. [Big Grin]
Telecine films the runner through one, to follow of the video emitted to the projector.

Mike Spaeth
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-13-2010 09:40 PM      Profile for Mike Spaeth   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Spaeth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please send details to me on urgent basis.

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 09-13-2010 10:02 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Jerome Holmes
I've heard things about barco, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
My brain just exploded.

Tony Bandiera Jr
Film God

- posted 09-14-2010 04:34 PM      Profile for Tony Bandiera Jr   Email Tony Bandiera Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To integrator rod must light direct pixels convergence jpeg matrix.

What?!?

-

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: