Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Filmguard

Author Topic: Filmguard
Jeremy M Smith
Film Handler

- posted 01-06-2010 09:39 PM      Profile for Jeremy M Smith   Email Jeremy M Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have the filmguard system that they don't need any more that they would like to sell.

thanks

|  IP: Logged

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-07-2010 12:49 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Contact Cinevision in Atlanta, Georgia. They have a stash of used Kelmar film cleaning machines. The FilmGuard and media pads can be had through any of these dealers.

Michael Hossen
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-07-2010 10:29 AM      Profile for Michael Hossen   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Hossen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad, you wouldn't happen to have an email address for Cinevision, would you? It's a bit hard for me to call them due to the time difference. If you do, could you PM it to me?

Cheers

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-07-2010 05:13 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
There is an email section on their website.

Don Furr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-07-2010 05:21 PM      Profile for Don Furr   Email Don Furr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's the wrong Cinevision on that link Brad posted.
Contact Steve Newton at

...Bad Don, bad Don! If you post his email address publicly like that, the spambots will pick it up and flood Steve's email box with spam. Please email it directly to Michael. ~Brad

[ 01-08-2010, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Brad Miller ]

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 01-07-2010 05:31 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Make sure you buy the media and FG from Spiro @ IntecPacific. [thumbsup]

Michael Hossen
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-07-2010 07:51 PM      Profile for Michael Hossen   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Hossen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, ignore me...

John Koutsoumis
Master Film Handler

- posted 01-07-2010 08:18 PM      Profile for John Koutsoumis   Email John Koutsoumis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I second what John said. You get top service from Spiro [Cool]

Jeremy M Smith
Film Handler

- posted 01-08-2010 02:15 AM      Profile for Jeremy M Smith   Email Jeremy M Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea Spiro is the man. He has done work for us before.

Michael Hossen
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-08-2010 09:29 AM      Profile for Michael Hossen   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Hossen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Don Furr
That's the wrong Cinevision on that link Brad posted.
Contact Steve Newton at

...Bad Don, bad Don! If you post his email address publicly like that, the spambots will pick it up and flood Steve's email box with spam. Please email it directly to Michael. ~Brad

Agree with you Brad, but got it now. Thanks for that Don.

Richard Hamilton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-08-2010 09:34 AM      Profile for Richard Hamilton   Email Richard Hamilton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Don Furr
flood Steve's email box with spam
Whats wrong with Spam? A few years ago, I was in Tokyo and walked into a little shop/restaraunt. They had a little pyramid of Spam cans on the counter and pre-made Spam sandwiches for sale. They tried to sell me one, but I said "no thanks, I'll have enough trouble choking down this warm Japanese beer you just sold me"

Don Furr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-08-2010 10:24 AM      Profile for Don Furr   Email Don Furr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Opps....sorry about that.
Shows that I wasn't thinking!!!!

Ian Parfrey
Phenomenal Film Handler

From: Imbil Australia 26 deg 27' 42.66" S 152 deg 42' 23.40" E

- posted 01-08-2010 04:13 PM      Profile for Ian Parfrey   Email Ian Parfrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Richard Hamilton
Whats wrong with Spam?
What do those rodents say in that 80's The Great Outdoors flick?

....."Lips and assholes", Richard, "Lips and Assholes".

I'll pass on the spam, have the tripe instead. [puke]

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 01-09-2010 08:00 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have his spam. I love it! I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam and spam.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: