Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Cinemecciana/Paramount 3D Box Compatability

Author Topic: Cinemecciana/Paramount 3D Box Compatability
Don Furr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-17-2008 07:59 AM      Profile for Don Furr   Email Don Furr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have experience using the Paramount 3D box with a V8 projector. Even with the extension tube on the rear of the box will it clear the projector?

|  IP: Logged

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 11-17-2008 10:17 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had to take the penthouse off when using it

Don Furr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-17-2008 10:43 PM      Profile for Don Furr   Email Don Furr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Gordy.......

Jim Cassedy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-23-2008 10:07 AM      Profile for Jim Cassedy   Email Jim Cassedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just for fun, I just bought one of those Paramount 3D systems.
I have access to some program material for it and access to
an auditorium with a silver screen, so I'm looking forward
to playing around with it. I ordered it last week and
According to UPS tracking I should receive it tomorrow.

You Can See It Here!

Don Furr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-04-2008 04:50 PM      Profile for Don Furr   Email Don Furr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well the Paramount 3D box will fit a V8, but you have to remove the mag penthouse first!!!

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: