Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » old Tokiwa brochures

Author Topic: old Tokiwa brochures
Erkan Umut
Film Handler

- posted 08-07-2006 02:59 PM      Profile for Erkan Umut   Author's Homepage   Email Erkan Umut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Members!
I need the quality scans (about 300dpi) of the old "Tokiwa" brochures for my website on Japanese projectors.
Generally, they have brown, red and green lines and backgrounds, and bear a big Tokiwa word on the top of their front covers.
If you have any, would you please share them with me.
Thank you very much for your attention and efforts!

|  IP: Logged

Marin Zorica
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 08-08-2006 08:44 AM      Profile for Marin Zorica   Email Marin Zorica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately I can't help You with manuals You looking for.

But, can You write link here to that You're web about Japanese projectors?

Erkan Umut
Film Handler

- posted 08-08-2006 09:01 AM      Profile for Erkan Umut   Author's Homepage   Email Erkan Umut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
www.erkanumut.com/j.htm
do you have iskra brochures?

Marin Zorica
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 08-08-2006 12:33 PM      Profile for Marin Zorica   Email Marin Zorica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Erkan Umut
do you have iskra brochures?
[Razz] [Razz]

Iskra, Prexer, Meopta....

Gonna send You mail later so I gonna send You some if You want!

Erkan Umut
Film Handler

- posted 08-09-2006 03:29 PM      Profile for Erkan Umut   Author's Homepage   Email Erkan Umut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Marin,
Thank you for your continuing interest...
I will be very glad to you, if I get some Iskra, Prexer, Meopta brochures.
By the way, I was in Beograd and Ljubljana (Iskra) in 1985 just for visiting...
Best wishes,
Erkan

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: