Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Trailer comes out with movies

Author Topic: Trailer comes out with movies
Gunnar Asgeirsson
Film Handler

- posted 08-04-2006 03:07 PM      Profile for Gunnar Asgeirsson   Author's Homepage   Email Gunnar Asgeirsson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello my friends,
I was wondering can i somewhere on the internet look up a website so i can see if some trailer are stick whith the movie?

When i got Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 to my teater i dint know about two trailer on the print. Trailer for Deja Vu and some other movie. And i pick a 4 trailers and put to pirates of the caribbean and i dint know about this two. So now our print of pirates of the caribbean have 6 trailer. That is to much. I would like to know about all that when i am picking trailers for the movies.

Is info about that on some website?

Just list of the movie and they say in the list if some trailer comes out whith the movie.

Sorry for bad english write [Smile]
Hope you guys know what i mean.

|  IP: Logged

Thomas Jonsson
Expert Film Handler

- posted 08-04-2006 05:03 PM      Profile for Thomas Jonsson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There should be a note with the film what trailers are
attached. At least here in Sweden each film and each
attached trailer has a card stating title, running time etc.
If you want to find out about attached trailers in advance,
you will have to ask the distributor of the film. This kind
of information is not available on the internet, as far as
I know.

Thomas

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 08-04-2006 06:06 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The info you want is right here on Film-Tech. Go to the "Feature Info and Trailer Attachments" forum, where you can find out what the attached trailer is. Be aware though, that enclosures and/or attachments might vary by country.

Gunnar Asgeirsson
Film Handler

- posted 08-06-2006 04:39 PM      Profile for Gunnar Asgeirsson   Author's Homepage   Email Gunnar Asgeirsson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thaks alot, that is exactly what is was looking for [Smile]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: