Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Media Cleaner Threading Instructions.

Author Topic: Media Cleaner Threading Instructions.
Thomas Dieter
Expert Film Handler

- posted 06-23-2006 03:26 PM      Profile for Thomas Dieter   Email Thomas Dieter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know that this is going to sound like a novice question, but this is not for me. I'm needing instructions for threading a Kelmar Media Cleaner that is mounted above the projector. The instructions are for a theatre in Colorado where the only person that might have an idea or brain to figure out how to thread it is the GM.

I've told people before to just follow the arrows on the cleaner, and they still can't figure it out, so I'm looking for some instructions with pictures if at all posible. I'm sure that some of you have seen someone load the media pads wrong before, even with the simple thread of the pads from the free spin spool, over 1 roller, to the take up spool. So if it includes in structions on loading the media pads, that would be awesome too.

Thanks in advance.
--Tom

|  IP: Logged

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 06-23-2006 03:31 PM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Thomas...maybe this PDF file will help you out...

good luck-Monte

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: