Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Hoodwinked- new reel #5

Author Topic: Hoodwinked- new reel #5
John T. Hendrickson, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-19-2006 11:27 AM      Profile for John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Email John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Faxes coming your way from The Weinstein Company via TES regarding delivery of new reel 5. DHL to deliver Friday January 20th in your regular window. Old reel to be picked up January 23rd.

My guess is that there's something amiss in the credits. Anyone know for sure?

|  IP: Logged

Cory Isemann
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-19-2006 12:54 PM      Profile for Cory Isemann   Author's Homepage   Email Cory Isemann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I watched it last night (not the new reel) I didn't notice anything funny (except the center channel sound coming from the left and the left coming out of the center!) problem at that theater I think!

Olivia Coleman
Film Handler

- posted 01-19-2006 12:58 PM      Profile for Olivia Coleman   Author's Homepage   Email Olivia Coleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was ok when I screened it. (Maybe they did some bloopers or something to that nature...) [Roll Eyes]

Paul Konen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-19-2006 06:48 PM      Profile for Paul Konen   Email Paul Konen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would go along with the blooper reel. Especially since it almost made #1 by this much _||_

Nothing like a ploy to bring back the audience that saw it once already.

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 01-19-2006 10:08 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My guess would be that many people wanted their names taken out of the credits after the reviews hit the stamds!

Mark

Olivia Coleman
Film Handler

- posted 01-20-2006 02:22 PM      Profile for Olivia Coleman   Author's Homepage   Email Olivia Coleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't see any fax come in yesterday regarding this.... [Confused]

John T. Hendrickson, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-20-2006 09:11 PM      Profile for John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Email John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't answer that, Olivia. I received the replacement reel today in our normal delivery window, just as they said. Took off the old reel and put on the new one.

The two reel orange can (with spacer provided) is ready for pick-up on Monday.

Cory Isemann
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-22-2006 02:14 PM      Profile for Cory Isemann   Author's Homepage   Email Cory Isemann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We never got a fax or anything.. maybe something wrong with your specific print # ?

Darryl Spicer
Film God

- posted 01-22-2006 05:02 PM      Profile for Darryl Spicer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nothing here either.

Tom Doyle
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-23-2006 03:06 AM      Profile for Tom Doyle   Email Tom Doyle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I pre-screened a print of Hoodwinked last week and saw no problems with reel 5. This weekend we received a replacement reel, same as you, John. I can't say what the difference is since I haven't viewed the replacement. It's possible that only a small number of prints were affected, since the can with the replacement reel was labeled #00034.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: