Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Filmguard Supplier in Australia? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Filmguard Supplier in Australia?
Ian Bailey
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-06-2005 01:35 AM      Profile for Ian Bailey   Email Ian Bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that Panalogic has sold it's sole to the devil who is the supplier of Film-Guard products in Australia?
THX
Ian

|  IP: Logged

Lindsay Morris
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-06-2005 02:04 AM      Profile for Lindsay Morris   Email Lindsay Morris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian,

Try Panalogic Pty Ltd at Kellyville NSW on 02 9629 6572.

I have just topped up my supplies and got it from there.
Lindsay

Ian Bailey
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-06-2005 03:22 AM      Profile for Ian Bailey   Email Ian Bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Lyndsay
I tried the phone number I had and got a recored message that the line had been disconnected.Then one of the opposition told me that they had closed their doors.
I'll give your number a go!
BTW Lyndsay I haven't had much time to play with you alignment tool but I'll get the measurements of it and try and make one up-and get yours back to you.The opening at Inverell with Potter went great-the town has been very positive towards us.

Nick Scott
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-08-2005 07:03 PM      Profile for Nick Scott   Author's Homepage   Email Nick Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe Atlab image and sound is now suppling it. I hope so anyways there number is 02 9906 0100 and there in lane cove Sydney.

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 12-17-2008 03:16 PM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 1104 days since the last post.

Cameron Glendinning
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-17-2008 03:16 PM      Profile for Cameron Glendinning   Email Cameron Glendinning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Intec Pacific is the Australian distributor run by Spiro, formerly of Panastereo, He supplied me with filmguard, pads and Kelmar cleaners for the Palace Oxford St locations and the Valhalla, now closed! that gear now lives at United Avalon, Atlab I believe have been suppling them with filmguard as posted above.

I can not find Spiro's number at the moment, Mr Wilson could you please post it? I have had an message from W.A through this site asking for details.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 12-17-2008 04:25 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Intec Pacific
Grand Fl, 44 Carrington Road
Castle Hill
2154 Australia

Michael Hossen
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-18-2008 08:21 PM      Profile for Michael Hossen   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Hossen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh, just the information I was after. Thanks guys!

So, can we get FilmGuard through Atlab too?

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 12-18-2008 10:29 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Michael Hossen
So, can we get FilmGuard through Atlab too?
The only official supplier of FG in Australia is Intec Pacific.

Intec Pacific
Ground Floor
44 Carrington Road
Castle Hill NSW 2154
Australia
Phone: +61 (2) 9894 4388
intec@unwired.com.au

(Not Grand Floor [Wink] )

quote: Cameron Glendinning
I can not find Spiro's number at the moment, Mr Wilson could you please post it? I have had an message from W.A through this site asking for details.
Gee Michael, how many people did you PM?

Ron Curran
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-18-2008 10:59 PM      Profile for Ron Curran   Author's Homepage   Email Ron Curran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes John, no problems with supply.
I keep forgetting to ask Spiro if he wants the bottles back.

John Koutsoumis
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-19-2008 12:36 AM      Profile for John Koutsoumis   Email John Koutsoumis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Atlab sell Filmguard too. But they don't stock the cleaning media. They have the Kelmar ones though.

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 12-19-2008 01:14 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said...

quote: John Wilson
The only official supplier of FG in Australia is Intec Pacific.
Intec is the little guy. Buy from him if you can. [thumbsup]

Michael Hossen
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-19-2008 09:05 AM      Profile for Michael Hossen   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Hossen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, thanks guys. Will give the details of Intec to the powers that be...

Only PM'd you and Cameron John, the only two Aussies I could see that had posted about FG.

John Koutsoumis
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-19-2008 06:39 PM      Profile for John Koutsoumis   Email John Koutsoumis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: John Wilson
Intec is the little guy. Buy from him if you can.
Agreed. I will be contacting him as I want to use the proper Film-tech cleaning media.

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 08-31-2012 03:29 AM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 1350 days since the last post.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: