Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Motiograph Mag Penthouse Manual needed

Author Topic: Motiograph Mag Penthouse Manual needed
Harry Robinson
Expert Film Handler

- posted 08-30-2005 01:26 PM      Profile for Harry Robinson   Email Harry Robinson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I managed to score a Motiograph Mag Penthouse, but there doesn't seem to be a lead coming out of the housing. Everything else looks great one it. There isn't a manual on the forum, so I was checking to see if anybody has one they can scan, or if anyone can give me a short tutorial on how to set this thing up.

|  IP: Logged

Dick Prather
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-30-2005 01:52 PM      Profile for Dick Prather   Email Dick Prather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Harry,
Sent two attachments via the bellsouth address I had for you. Hope they help.
Dick

Harry Robinson
Expert Film Handler

- posted 08-30-2005 04:25 PM      Profile for Harry Robinson   Email Harry Robinson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Dick,

I think the images you sent will be helpful. You're always on the money with a quick reply.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 08-30-2005 04:37 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
If you will forward the scans to me I will get it added to the daily update queue so the info will be archived for the future. [Cool]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: