Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Rectifier current regulation

Author Topic: Rectifier current regulation
Marin Zorica
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 03-29-2004 09:15 AM      Profile for Marin Zorica   Email Marin Zorica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello;

in my house I've got a couple of rectifier parts like transformers, diodes, regulation transformers and stuff like that. I've got here one summer theatre and in that are two projectors with Osram XBO OFR 2.5KW bulbs, one rectifier is working fine, but other is dead some parts are put out, transformer is dead and so one. Because i have three phase transformer (3X33 Amps, and about 25 volts on secondary side), diodes (they are 160 amps each), coolers for them and all i need to built rectifier with that three phase transformer, six diodes as rectifier and coli and capacitors for DC stabilizing, but for regulation i can only put a regulation transformer in primary Ac circuit of transformer and that gives me a six steps of regulation of output current, but i won to built a bit modern rectifier, only think i wan to be more modern is output current regulation. I also have strong thyristor and triac for this aplications but because this is three phase stuff and phase are moved for 120 degree each other and similar things i need a some schematic and advise how to do this. If somebody work already with this let me know and tell me you're opinions.

Marin

|  IP: Logged

Marin Zorica
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-01-2004 04:25 AM      Profile for Marin Zorica   Email Marin Zorica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Come on people, does nobody don't have any kind of ideas for this, please think a little bit of this.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: