Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Tom Lipiec joins Moving Image Technologie

Author Topic: Tom Lipiec joins Moving Image Technologie
Bevan Wright
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-24-2003 06:58 PM      Profile for Bevan Wright   Author's Homepage   Email Bevan Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moving Image Technologies Announces the Hiring of Thomas Lipiec to Establish and Maintain Cinema Industry Leading Customer Service

Fountain Valley, CA (October 24, 2003) - Joe Delgado, Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing is pleased to announce the appointment of Thomas Lipiec to the key position of Director, Sales and Customer Service.

Thomas’s responsibilities will include implementation and management of Moving Image Technologies customer service infrastructure. Along with setting policies and procedures he will also be directly involved in the sales process, ensuring complete customer satisfaction and unparalleled levels of communication.

Thomas Lipiec has over twenty-three years of professional experience in the cinema industry. His expertise includes a diverse knowledge of motion picture projection systems, an extensive understanding of cinema audio and acoustical systems as well as a broad range of experiences with the design and construction of cinemas and studios. He began his career in the cinema industry by occupying several technical and operations positions at various cinema exhibitors. His technical knowledge broadened with his years at Lucasfilm/THX, where he spent his time testing audio & visual systems and researching technical solutions for the motion picture industry. In 1998/99 he became an integral part of the inception of Lucasfilm’s Digital Cinema Program. Most recently, he served as the director of the post-production division of THX Ltd.

|  IP: Logged

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 10-24-2003 11:08 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now all you need are some good looking but smart gals to round out the team..... [thumbsup]
Mark

Bevan Wright
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-24-2003 11:28 PM      Profile for Bevan Wright   Author's Homepage   Email Bevan Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Open for suggestions. [Wink]

Scott Manley
Film Handler

- posted 10-26-2003 06:52 PM      Profile for Scott Manley   Email Scott Manley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to Tom.........I would love to get ahold of him. I worked with him @#%^ years ago (too many to remember) here in Austin Tx. If it is the same Tom which it sounds like it is. Please pass my email along to him.

Bevan Wright
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-26-2003 07:06 PM      Profile for Bevan Wright   Author's Homepage   Email Bevan Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scott, I'm sure it is, he has family in Austin. He can be reached at tom.lipiec@movingimagetech.com starting Monday.

Richard Hamilton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-27-2003 08:05 AM      Profile for Richard Hamilton   Email Richard Hamilton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck Joe, Bevan, & now Tom [beer]

Rick

Scott Manley
Film Handler

- posted 10-27-2003 08:14 AM      Profile for Scott Manley   Email Scott Manley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank You Beven......I'm sure you will be happy with Tom. If I was ever in a postion again of needing someone, Tom would be a person I would would want.

Good Luck with the company.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: