Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Has Component Engineering changed thier Website?

Author Topic: Has Component Engineering changed thier Website?
William T. Parr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-12-2003 08:53 PM      Profile for William T. Parr   Email William T. Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just trying to access Component Engineerings website and kept getting message that it could not be found. Tried both from the Link section of Film-Tech and typing in the name. Anyone else having this issue?

|  IP: Logged

John Westlund
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-12-2003 09:00 PM      Profile for John Westlund   Email John Westlund   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The site must be down. Im getting the same error.

Ken Layton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-12-2003 11:24 PM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't get through to it either. [Frown]

Peter Kerchinsky
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-13-2003 04:59 AM      Profile for Peter Kerchinsky   Email Peter Kerchinsky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure if this is the problem but Component Engineering has just moved to a new location. Haven't heard anything new about this from Don Olsen but expect to shortly.
By the by, their new location puts them real close to my theatre so I do expect to hear from Don soon.
Stay tuned.

Richard Fowler
Film God

- posted 10-13-2003 08:02 AM      Profile for Richard Fowler   Email Richard Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Component Engineering was bought up earlier this year by two partners who have a background in medical electronics. I talked to them at ShowEast and the company seems to be in good hands. The new guys are consolidating Component's production into an existing facility they own.

Greg Mueller
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-13-2003 09:28 AM      Profile for Greg Mueller   Author's Homepage   Email Greg Mueller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep its moving week at CE.
Phone and internet maybe be spotty. They just moved a couple of miles from their old spot. Please Stand By
(I was a little worried for a while but they finally did give me their new address) [Wink]

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 10-13-2003 01:07 PM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Richard, I heard the same thing when CE was sold. There was a cance where Vern and I were going to get involved with them but that never materialized due to Vern's illness. What my roll might have been was probably a janitor. [Big Grin]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: