Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » So who is going to Cinema Expo?

Author Topic: So who is going to Cinema Expo?
Ray Derrick
Master Film Handler

- posted 05-14-2003 10:53 AM      Profile for Ray Derrick   Email Ray Derrick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cinema Expo is being held again in Amsterdam this June. I have decided to make the pilgrimage this year from 25 thousand-odd miles away. I expect to see some of you Film-Techers there. If I can come all the way from Australia (on the underside of the globe) then what about you American Film-Techers from just across the ditch? I know most of you don't possess a passport, but there's no time like the present to see what happens OUTSIDE the USA.

|  IP: Logged

Clint Koch
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 05-14-2003 12:14 PM      Profile for Clint Koch   Email Clint Koch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be there in the same booths we have had for the past few years. Coming in early for ITEA.

John Pytlak
Film God

- posted 05-14-2003 12:28 PM      Profile for John Pytlak   Author's Homepage   Email John Pytlak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry I won't be able to go, but here's a link to the website for those who may want to attend:

http://www.cinemaexpo.com

Les Brock
Film Handler

- posted 05-15-2003 07:28 AM      Profile for Les Brock   Author's Homepage   Email Les Brock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be there for the duration of the show.

Will be in the RAI auditorium setting up the SDDS system on the weekend of June 21-22.

Sandie Caffelle
Film Handler

- posted 05-15-2003 10:47 AM      Profile for Sandie Caffelle   Author's Homepage   Email Sandie Caffelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ray

We'll be there as usual on booths 163-165. Call by and say hello.

Is this your first time? If you need anything, just let us know.

Sandie @ Jack Roe (CS) Ltd

Darren Briggs
Master Film Handler

- posted 05-15-2003 12:38 PM      Profile for Darren Briggs   Author's Homepage   Email Darren Briggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ill be there, my first time so looking forward to it.

See you there Sandie!

Darren

City Screen York

Ray Derrick
Master Film Handler

- posted 05-16-2003 04:53 AM      Profile for Ray Derrick   Email Ray Derrick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Sandie

Yes, I am a Cinema Expo virgin. I haven't been to Amsterdam since I was 7 years old so it's a case of "long time, no see". I really look forward to meeting some of you folk there. I will be on the Panastereo stand with my good friend Norm Schneider. (Also popping up to Scandanavia afterwards).

Sandie Caffelle
Film Handler

- posted 05-16-2003 11:02 AM      Profile for Sandie Caffelle   Author's Homepage   Email Sandie Caffelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ray

At least you'll be in good hands - Norm is a good egg.

See you there!

Sandie

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: