Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » P/N's needed for Misc. items

Author Topic: P/N's needed for Misc. items
Michael Rourke
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-02-2003 02:55 AM      Profile for Michael Rourke   Email Michael Rourke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have read a bit about "cookie sheets" on the forum but no one mentions the manufacturer. If someone could please list the p/n for those that would be great, Thanks. (Office Space) Can you tilt the cookie sheet diagonally with the print on board to get through door ways? Without it falling off, of course.

Also, I can't find the Kelmar rewind table film cleaner bracket on their website, I saw a homemade bracket posted by Steve Guttag I believe, but if anyone knows a maunfactu1er p/n for a Kelmar 8900 series rewind bench bracket to accept a Kelmar film cleaner please let me know.

And lastly, does anyone know the p/n for motor brushes for the newer AW3R drive motors. They should have a lead and a spade terminal and NO SPRING CHRISTIE! My Christie tower book is about 10 years old and I have been encountering problems with ordering.

Thanks in advance.

|  IP: Logged

Kris Brunton
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-02-2003 07:46 AM      Profile for Kris Brunton   Email Kris Brunton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the part number for the motor brush is 599000-089. I think if you check out page 14-15 in the manuals section here you will find it.

You can send me a note off line in regards to the film movers.

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-02-2003 02:01 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Cookie Sheets" you make yourself. I wouldn't tilt one to get it through the door, that's why I use clamps.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: