Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » cine asia (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: cine asia
Bhaskar Dhungana
Film Handler

- posted 11-16-2002 09:27 PM      Profile for Bhaskar Dhungana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any of the techers going to be in Cine Asia in Bangkok?

|  IP: Logged

Pat Moore
Master Film Handler

- posted 11-16-2002 10:58 PM      Profile for Pat Moore   Email Pat Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be there, along with a couple consoles & projectors and such... See you in Bangkok!

Pat

Clint Koch
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-18-2002 11:34 AM      Profile for Clint Koch   Email Clint Koch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be there in booth #71.

Pat Moore
Master Film Handler

- posted 11-23-2002 10:31 AM      Profile for Pat Moore   Email Pat Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeez, Clint, hard to believe only the two of us will be there... Is it your turn or mine to buy dinner?

Pat

Clint Koch
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-25-2002 10:58 AM      Profile for Clint Koch   Email Clint Koch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Pat,

I'll buy!

See you in Bangkok.

Clint

John Gordon
Film Handler

- posted 11-25-2002 01:36 PM      Profile for John Gordon   Email John Gordon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Francois Godfrey and Barry Ferrell from QSC will be there, at booth 31. Also, Barry will be a guest presenter, topic on amplifier basics, and Francois will give a chat at the manufacturer’s presentation, both at the ITEA seminar prior to the trade show days.

So, Clint, are you still buying dinner? [Big Grin] and [beer]

Clint Koch
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-25-2002 02:00 PM      Profile for Clint Koch   Email Clint Koch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello John,

Of course I'll still buy. Tell Francois and Barry I am looking forward to seeing them.

Clint

Dwight Lindsey
Film Handler

- posted 11-25-2002 03:41 PM      Profile for Dwight Lindsey   Author's Homepage   Email Dwight Lindsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be at Cine Asia as well, as will Bruno Molitor from Germany.

Dwight

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 11-26-2002 11:58 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will not be at Cine Asia but if any of you want to buy my wife and I dinner we will be in New York. Just mail me your credit card and I will return it right after Christmas. [Smile]

Sandie Caffelle
Film Handler

- posted 11-27-2002 09:44 AM      Profile for Sandie Caffelle   Author's Homepage   Email Sandie Caffelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello guys

I'll be there too!

So, Clint - are you STILL buying

Sandie

Sandie Caffelle
Film Handler

- posted 11-27-2002 09:52 AM      Profile for Sandie Caffelle   Author's Homepage   Email Sandie Caffelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry - just an addition:

Juliet and I will be in booth no 79

Let's hope it's a good show

Sandie

Clint Koch
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-27-2002 11:59 AM      Profile for Clint Koch   Email Clint Koch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Sandie,

Of course you and Juliet are invited. This is getting to be a pretty big dinner!

C-ya in Bangkok,

Clint xo

PS: Have a safe flight over.

Steve Guttag
We forgot the crackers Gromit!!!

- posted 11-27-2002 01:14 PM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I order mine "delivered?" [Cool]

Steve

Pat Moore
Master Film Handler

- posted 12-06-2002 11:50 PM      Profile for Pat Moore   Email Pat Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, bumping this up as a "been there, done that".

Cine Asia has ended and I, for one, would declare it a success. Well attended show with very good turnout, including good attendance to the trade show all three days. Bangkok is great, old home for me, but I think for many that were first time visitors that they were quite impressed with the facilities, the people and the theatre industry here.

Other comments from attendees?

So, good show, a little more travel for me and then back to the US.

(Steve -- dinner was very good but the "to go" box just wasn't going to hold up, so I owe you one...)

Pat

Sandie Caffelle
Film Handler

- posted 12-09-2002 10:43 AM      Profile for Sandie Caffelle   Author's Homepage   Email Sandie Caffelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Pat I agree with you - the show was very successful for us too.

The last day (usually the quietest) was so busy we didn't get time to leave the booth and have the customary look around!!

So, thanks to all our lovely customers for coming and saying
hello.

Thanks also to Clint, Francois, Dwight, Bruno and everybody else for making our first time in Bangkok so pleasant [beer]

Look forward to going again next year ......

Sandie

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: