Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Updates to BIG SKY Website

Author Topic: Updates to BIG SKY Website
Dan Reiter
Film Handler

- posted 11-13-2002 03:54 PM      Profile for Dan Reiter   Email Dan Reiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just added the updated P3350 Platter calibration procedure and new BASIC UNIT information on our website. This new information is located on the Tech Support page of our Corporate Website: here

I have sent this procedure to many booth personnel for evaluation before posting it on our site and here. It has resulted in better operation, and a concise procedure for setting up the platters, information not previously available. there has been an update to the platters, but most of the onformation in this bulletin can be applied to older platters. It is our policy to make any needed information available.

Dan Reiter
BIG SKY Industries

------------------

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: