Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home

This topic has been transferred to this forum: Film-Yak.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Brad - thanks for updating my photo! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Brad - thanks for updating my photo!
Karen Hultgren
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-18-2002 08:01 PM      Profile for Karen Hultgren   Author's Homepage   Email Karen Hultgren   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to see that the old 5th or 6th generation - grainy photo is gone now! Funny, but I still miss "my" gorilla photo, LOL!

Can anyone tell what is behind me? Can you tell what discs?

;-)

Karen at DTS
khultgren@dtsonline.com

|  IP: Logged

Don Sneed
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-18-2002 08:34 PM      Profile for Don Sneed   Author's Homepage   Email Don Sneed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dang, Karen I never knew you were in color, everytime I have talked to you on the phone, I thought I was talking to someone in Black & White !! This is a much better photo of you....thanks for all your valuable information & help....

Greg Mueller
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-18-2002 09:31 PM      Profile for Greg Mueller   Author's Homepage   Email Greg Mueller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jurassic Park?
(Did I win something?)

------------------
Greg Mueller
Amateur Astronomer, Machinist, Filmnut
http://www.muellersatomics.com/

Brian Tristam Williams
Film Handler

- posted 07-20-2002 05:29 PM      Profile for Brian Tristam Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Tristam Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Karen, don't forget that the picture of you on the DTS site is still the old one!

------------------
"One man can make a difference."

Josh Jones
Redhat

- posted 07-20-2002 10:43 PM      Profile for Josh Jones   Author's Homepage   Email Josh Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, thanks for updating mine as well

Josh

------------------
"Film is made of silver, video is made of rust"
'nuf said

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-21-2002 01:35 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Josh you look phiggidy phly phat yo tight bangin da bomb mad cool word yo phat ass homey g ghetto yo awesome with your cap on backwards! It shows dat u can still hang wif da homiez. Image is everything!

I have that same exact shirt (well not the EXACT one you have on, but a shirt with the same color and design). Alas, I have already wore mine out, unless I decide to stop being lazy and sew up the holes in the armpit.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-21-2002 04:23 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe, if you would stop scratching your pits like a monkey, you wouldn't be wearing out the armpits of your shirts. Besides, how do you know Josh's shirt pits aren't worn too? He has his arm down.

Jeremy's picture has his hat on backwards as well. Does that make him phiggidy phly phat yo tight bangin da bomb mad cool word yo phat ass homey g ghetto yo awesome as well?

Peter Kerchinsky
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-21-2002 04:47 AM      Profile for Peter Kerchinsky   Email Peter Kerchinsky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amen and Amen to you Brad

Thomas Procyk
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-21-2002 11:05 AM      Profile for Thomas Procyk   Email Thomas Procyk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe -- That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. :-X

Brad --

quote:
Jeremy's picture has his hat on backwards as well. Does that make him phiggidy phly phat yo tight bangin da bomb mad cool word yo phat ass homey g ghetto yo awesome as well?

Yes, yes it does.

=TMP=

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-21-2002 11:18 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure about Jeremy. Maybe. It's at least a step in the right direction. <---- Notice the smilies, please.

Manny Knowles
"What are these things and WHY are they BLUE???"

- posted 07-21-2002 11:57 AM      Profile for Manny Knowles   Email Manny Knowles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it just me...?

I'm starting to think that some of Joe's pictures are parodies of some of our pictures!!??

William T. Parr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-21-2002 01:43 PM      Profile for William T. Parr   Email William T. Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No Manny,
Joe's pictures are not parodies of other folks pictures. They all copied him Ok so I am a Smart Ass... He did do spoofs of other peoples picture which I think is pretty funny in and of itself. Joe I sent my brother your e mail about demanding a refund after watching his movie while in Colorado, and you know, he is just crazy enough to do it too. You two could have a field day with practical jokes and what not. By the way he has an Apple computer to. Things that make you go UUUMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 07-21-2002 03:23 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am suprised considering that it was brought up several times in other threads There is no Joe Redifer he is just a figment of a computors imagination. Why no living person would publicly have their picture on the opening page saying they would rather shovel corn, now would they

Karen Hultgren
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-22-2002 12:30 PM      Profile for Karen Hultgren   Author's Homepage   Email Karen Hultgren   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The new 'color' photo was taken of me while we were messing around with a friend at work's new digital camera. He said that I should use the photo on this site because it "does me more justice" than the old B&W one. What a buddy, huh? The photo probably won't be used on the DTS site because it was not taken by marketing so it's not an "official" photo. But, I like this one better so this site gets it - it's an exclusive, LOL!

Glad to read that my input has been of benefit to you all. I appreciate the kind words!

And, Greg, you are CORRECT! Please email me your shipping address and I will send you a little something.

Karen at DTS
khultgren@dtsonline.com

Antonio Marcheselli
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-22-2002 12:58 PM      Profile for Antonio Marcheselli   Author's Homepage   Email Antonio Marcheselli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Glad to read that my input has been of benefit to you all. I appreciate the kind words!

Are you kidding?

Your help AND availability is always useful, I continuously tell to my colleague, friends and managers that I have a great support from DTS in this forum! You're known in my chain! Many DTS units has been brushed up from dust in my chain with your suggestions (and my stubbornness )!!!!

Bye!
Antonio

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: