Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Cinemeccanica CC7040H

Author Topic: Cinemeccanica CC7040H
Antonio Marcheselli
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-03-2002 08:14 AM      Profile for Antonio Marcheselli   Author's Homepage   Email Antonio Marcheselli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone,

We finally are going to check all light/alignment/geometry problem of our theater in Florence. Someone will remember the previous thread.
In one of that thread has come out that our lamphouse is not at the correct distance from the lens/aperture plate.

We will check the alignment with Align'o'tron. How can I check the lamphouse distance?

The Consolle model is CC7040H and has a 3k Osram lamp inside.

Thanks for your help

Bye
Antonio

|  IP: Logged

Stan Gunn
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-06-2002 05:31 AM      Profile for Stan Gunn   Author's Homepage   Email Stan Gunn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Take a long ruler or measureing tape, measure distance between rear of mirror to aperature plate.

------------------
KALEE FOREVER. CARBON ARC, THE ONLY LIGHT FOR THE STARS!
ALL PARTS FOR VICTOR AND KALART VICTOR 16MM PROJECTORS.SERVICE TO 35 AND 16MM PROJECTION EQUIPMENT.
35MM sprockets made to order.

Antonio Marcheselli
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-06-2002 01:17 PM      Profile for Antonio Marcheselli   Author's Homepage   Email Antonio Marcheselli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stan,
Thanks for your invaluable suggestion but I need the correct distance to check it!

Bye
Antonio

Darren Briggs
Master Film Handler

- posted 04-06-2002 02:51 PM      Profile for Darren Briggs   Author's Homepage   Email Darren Briggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well the ZX400h lamphouse distance from the front edge of the mirror (27cm mirror) is 505.5mm. The distance on a CX16H and CX21H is 261mm from mirror to the film. Don't know the details for the console, these dimensions were from the cinemeccanica web site. I bet youll find it's one of these measurements though. Don't forget if you have a VIC 5 or VIC 8 the cone is shorter for the VIC 8. This through me when upgrading to a VIC 8 70mm set up from a VIC 5, i couldnt get the lamp foused until I engaged my brain!

Hope this helps a little!

Darren

Antonio Marcheselli
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-07-2002 04:07 AM      Profile for Antonio Marcheselli   Author's Homepage   Email Antonio Marcheselli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Darren,

Thanks for the info. Actually our mirror is a 30cm. What cinemeccanica website? www.cinemeccanica.it?

I'll check immediately.

Thanks for the info

Regards
Antonio

Richard Fowler
Film God

- posted 04-07-2002 07:05 AM      Profile for Richard Fowler   Email Richard Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Antonio,
the 300mm reflector ( 2209-DCC ) has a working distance from the rear of the reflector to the film plane 0f 751mm / 29.5625 inches.Cinemeccanica has several reflectors and recently modified their light module box....but the 300mm is the most common in the past few years.
Richard Fowler
TVP-Theatre & Video Products Inc. www.tvpmiami.com www.tvpmiami.com

Antonio Marcheselli
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-07-2002 01:55 PM      Profile for Antonio Marcheselli   Author's Homepage   Email Antonio Marcheselli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Richard,

MANY thanks!
Your information will be precious.

Bye
Antonio

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: