Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Congratulations!

Author Topic: Congratulations!
Pat Moore
Master Film Handler

- posted 01-05-2002 09:07 AM      Profile for Pat Moore   Email Pat Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Three Years! Has it been that long?

Congratulations to Brad and the guys on having the best site for those us of in the industry to communicate. It's a great service to the industry and those of us in it.

Here's to many more!

Pat

|  IP: Logged

Michael Brown
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-05-2002 11:56 AM      Profile for Michael Brown   Email Michael Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AS i have said in the Happy Anniversary Film-tech. thread in film-yak,

I am a 20 something who is trying to learn the cinema business, i am thankfull that http://www.film-tech is here. It is a wonder.

Paul Harnden
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-06-2002 12:08 AM      Profile for Paul Harnden   Email Paul Harnden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I fully agree! Thank you all so much for all the help and info that you have provided, and also to the people I have helped along the way. This is the greatest site out there, keep up the good work!

John Eickhof
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-07-2002 12:37 AM      Profile for John Eickhof   Author's Homepage   Email John Eickhof   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HEAR! HEAR!! Keep up the great site!! Thanks again!! Looking forward to the annual meeting in Vegas too!!! Happy new year to all!

------------------
John Eickhof President, Chief Slave
Northwest Theatre Equipment Co., Inc.
P.O.Box 258
Wendell, ID. 83355-0258
208-536-5489
email: jeickhof@nteequip.com

Jack Johnston
Film Handler

- posted 01-21-2002 01:32 PM      Profile for Jack Johnston   Email Jack Johnston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did I miss something? What's the poop on the Vegas meeting? When? Where?

Alan Plester
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-21-2002 02:28 PM      Profile for Alan Plester   Email Alan Plester   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations on the third year of very entertaining reading, from an x senior proj who is still trying to get back to it.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: