Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Xetron Maxi 10 C

Author Topic: Xetron Maxi 10 C
Chris Erwin
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-09-2001 03:25 PM      Profile for Chris Erwin   Email Chris Erwin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would anyone happen to have a manual for this unit? The manual section has the 10X but not the C-different animal.

Any leads or info on this appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

BTW, where do you guys normally buy your relays from?

|  IP: Logged

Ken Layton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-10-2001 12:10 AM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't that the unit made by Kelmar?

You could call Xetron/Neumade also.

I just bought a bunch of relays for a Maxi 7 from Scott Hicks' AMERICAN CINEMA EQUIPMENT (www.cinequip.com) in Portland, Oregon and they were genuine Potter & Brumfield relays.

Jon Bartow
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-10-2001 06:51 AM      Profile for Jon Bartow   Email Jon Bartow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can get the relays from just about any major electronics supply company. (i.e. Newark Electronics or somewhere else ) They are very common pieces of electronic components.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 10-10-2001 11:49 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chris,

I have asked our engineering department to check the archives and see if we have any of the original information on the Maxi 10C. Iwill post an answer as soon as they get back to me.

Bob

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 10-10-2001 01:21 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chris,

Call Gregg Jones at Xetron 1 800 526-0722. He has a copy of the Maxi 10C and can go over it with you.

Regards,

Bob

Chris Erwin
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-10-2001 04:56 PM      Profile for Chris Erwin   Email Chris Erwin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ken,
Yep. It's a Kelmar. Built like a tank. Thanks for the lead on the relays.

Thanks too you to Jon. I figured they were commonly available.

Bob,
Thank you very much. I will call him tomorrow. Hopefully this 10C will see service in my cinema.

--Chris

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: