Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Message for Mark Gulbrandson... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Message for Mark Gulbrandson...
John Wilson
Film God

- posted 02-11-2001 11:24 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark, your email must be down. Could you please send me the despatch details for my shipment? (tracking no. and date it was sent etc.?)

Thanks.

------------------
"It's not the years, honey...it's the mileage". Indiana Jones

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 02-12-2001 09:10 AM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John,
Have not gotten anything from you at work lately. Don't know whats up but I will get back to you with the tracking data later today or first thing in the AM. Am leaving on calls now and I will leave a not for our bookkeeper to leave the number on my desk.
Thanks!
Mark

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 02-19-2001 05:42 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John,
Due to the unsightly delay in your shipment you will receive an extra quart of Filmguard on your next order.
Kindest regards,
Mark @ GTS

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 02-19-2001 07:22 PM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am sure Brad will just love this - but my bottle of Film-Guard smells like a mixture of Mr. Kleen and projector oil. But it does a very good job... Did I discover Brad's Secret 7 Herbs and Spices?

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 02-22-2001 04:51 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark said...>>Hi John,
Due to the unsightly delay in your shipment you will receive an extra quart of Filmguard on your next order.
Kindest regards,
Mark @ GTS<<

That's mighty kind of you Mark...but what I'd really like is the information I asked you for. That's all...it's not too much to ask...is it?

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 02-23-2001 04:09 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John,
I will get back to you tommrrow when I go into the office. I am just back at home from several days in Idaho. Selling new seats to one theater and two emergency calls that had to be taken care of to get customers back on the screen at other locations. It was a great trip as I picked up a couple more clients too.
See ya tommrrow,
Mark
P.S. Somehow you are now e-mailing me at home, not at work. You should use mark@getgts.com , not the other. That could be causeing a delay in my responding as I don't get on the computer at home every night(especially if I'm not home!). I do check my work e-mail from the road though where ever possible.

Per Hauberg
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-24-2001 06:08 PM      Profile for Per Hauberg   Author's Homepage   Email Per Hauberg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Mark !

-Guess that's answer for me, too.

If You havn't heard from me on e-mail
-may you would mention it here....

/p.

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 02-27-2001 05:47 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Per,
I did e-mail you back but it bounced back for some reason or other.
I'd be happy to supply you with a Kelmar cleaner. Can you send me an e-mail to mark@getgts.com and I'll reply back with prices and shipping information.
kindest regards,
Mark @ GTS

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 03-02-2001 12:01 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark

Could you please send me the tracking info on the new shipment? I hope you aren't trying to infer that my emailing you once or twice at home (as opposed to almost 30! to your work email) is the reason for the delay.

I have now lost my patience with all of this.

I thank you for finally responding (albeit one month after I started asking) and admitting that the package had never been re-sent at all (otherwise you would have had documentaion to that effect, right?)

Fact is...you've been paid for this shipment in early December. There was obviously some problem with the addressing of the package as it came back to you (!) but like I said, your company has been paid for these items back in December (I've seen the credit card
bill) but here we are in MARCH and still nothing.

Put quite simply...I think your service from you and GTS leaves a lot to be desired. Basically, it sucks.

I've tried to be patient but I could have strapped the package to a tortoise and trained him to walk backwards and he would have delivered the package by now. What could possibly be your excuse? We are on the other side of the world to you but it only takes 4 - 7 days to receive a package by air to Sydney from mainland USA...and we DID pay for air...

There's no point trying to butter me up (interesting that you added that little 'free filmguard on your next order' a little less than an hour after I first emailed you that I had spoken to Brad about bringing this all out in the open here, don't you think?) as there's no way in the world I would ever be using you again. What's the point? I would be better off and saving time just setting fire to my money.

So here's the thing...and you have heard me say this before... I would like one of two things...

A) A tracking number for the package.
or
B) Confirmation that you have refunded all monies taken from our company credit card.

I don't care who gets the information to me...you or someone at the office...I just want it. It IS a business, right?

I have been more than patient with you Mark...but time's up. I have been telling you for weeks I was going to do this but still I have nothing...no information and no package so you have left me no choice.

...and seeing as you are here on a daily basis...I know you are getting to see this.

--------------------

"It's not the years honey, it's having to resort to this sort of crap to get others to honour their agreement. We pay...you deliver...it's a pretty simple process." -

Indiana Jones

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 03-02-2001 05:29 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have edited the above post and so am adding my angry face to bump it back up to the top.

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 03-02-2001 07:00 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John,
First off sorry for using up all your patience on this. Its unfortunate that thats the road that this took, but sometimes thats life. I did finally find your original package too!! My offer on the extra bottle of Film GUard still stands.
Here is the tracking number . EF242543754US It should arrive in 3 days or so .
Let me kow when it arrives . You can leave the post up if you want to. Doesn't bother me that everyone else knows that we are extremely busy here in SLC . Next time around you may want to consider that special deal we offered you on the larger quantities so you don't run out . If you are not interested, we have another party that is and you would then order locally(at least in Austrailia) from them. At least it would be locally for you then . Also feel free to e-mail me at home at any time.
Thanks,
Mark

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 03-02-2001 07:18 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for finally getting me the information I requested. This way only took 91 minutes...

Thank you also for your offer, however I will not be employing your services again.

------------------
"It's not the years, honey...it's the mileage". Indiana Jones

John Eickhof
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 03-02-2001 09:25 PM      Profile for John Eickhof   Author's Homepage   Email John Eickhof   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The 'old saying' as I remember it is.....
'You're never TOO busy to take care of a customer' I learned that at a Standard Oil
service station training school back in the mid 70s, and it is a motto I wish more poeple would remember!

------------------
John Eickhof President, Chief Slave
Northwest Theatre Equipment Co., Inc.
P.O.Box 258
Wendell, ID. 83355-0258
208-536-5489
email: jeickhof@nteequip.com

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 03-02-2001 09:33 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John,
I guess thats why some of your customers are now calling us ???
Mark

Steve Guttag
We forgot the crackers Gromit!!!

- posted 03-03-2001 08:43 AM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad:

Does this thread really belong in this forum?

I can appreciate public flogging as well as the next guy but it has nothing to do with "Film-Handlers". While it is cinema related and involves booth equipment...perhaps Film-Yak would be more suited to this sort of thing. Or just have it be on the usnet groups (not that you control them).

To take it a step further, I wish you could MOVE this thread (not just lock it) to Film-Yak.

Thanks,

Steve

------------------
"Old projectionists never die, they just changeover!"

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: