Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » My first visit from a fellow Film-Techer...

Author Topic: My first visit from a fellow Film-Techer...
John Wilson
Film God

- posted 09-19-2000 01:57 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, he was from Australia... actually it was Paul Cunningham from Melbourne who is in town for the Olympics.

How many others have met other projectionists as a direct result of this fantastic site?

Anyone here in Sydney for the Olympics?

|  IP: Logged

Stephen Jones
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-19-2000 07:31 PM      Profile for Stephen Jones   Email Stephen Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also had a visit from Paul about 2 weeks ago. He is the first Film-Techer to pay me a visit also.I reguarly talk to Gordon Leslie on the phone a Film-Techer from W.A,and email reguarly to guys in the states and of coarse to Canada.(Which reminds me Gord should be getting his jar of vegimite any day now),and of coarse all who I chat to on the chat line.

Stephen

------------------

Paul Cunningham
Expert Film Handler

- posted 09-21-2000 04:41 PM      Profile for Paul Cunningham   Email Paul Cunningham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And I enjoyed both visits enormously! Thanks.

No matter where you go or who you talk to, you ALWAYS learn something.

Any other film-techers in Melb, I'll try and pop in one day, or feel free to call me when I'm working.

Bye Paul

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: