Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » What kind of lamphouses are these?

Author Topic: What kind of lamphouses are these?
Erich Loepke
Film Handler

- posted 04-09-2000 10:08 PM      Profile for Erich Loepke   Email Erich Loepke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm being offered a pair of Christie lamphouses for the princely sum of $0.00.
They are models H20 and BSF30. I looked on the manuals page but did not find these model numbers. There is also a Christie power supply with this (I forgot to get the model number when I saw it). It appears to be 220V 3-phase.

What type lamps are used in these? Would this even be worth the tank of gas to get them?

|  IP: Logged

Ken Layton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-09-2000 10:25 PM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The H-20 is a standard horizontal 2000 watt lamphouse made for use on a pedestal base. You can use the CH-20 manual because they are basically the same except the CH-20 is a console mount version.
I believe the BSF-30 is a newer 3000 watt version of the BFD series.

Looks like you got a good price---free! Go for it.

Ken Layton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-09-2000 11:00 PM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The H-20 uses Osram XBO 2000W / HTP OFR bulb

The BSF-30 (vertical lamphouse) can use either a 2500 watt or 3000 watt bulb: Osram XBO 2500W OFR-T-67
XBO 3000W / H OFR-67

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: