Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » projectionist manuals

Author Topic: projectionist manuals
Richard Quesnelle
Film Handler

- posted 03-18-2000 09:36 PM      Profile for Richard Quesnelle   Email Richard Quesnelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi

My name is Reg Quesnelle from Penetang, Ontario, Canada. I work part-time as a
projectionist at the Roxy twin theatres in Midland. I am interested in obtaining a couple of manuals not posted on this site.

I was just wondering if anyone had the Super Simplex operating manual. I have already downloaded the parts guide and would like the other manual if possible.

Also, would anyone happen to have any guides on Century reproducers as I do not see one for my projector. The one posted I think is one fot the R3P soundhead and I am needing the manual for the R2P style.

Thanks for all the help.

Reg Quesnlle

|  IP: Logged

John Eickhof
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 03-19-2000 10:39 AM      Profile for John Eickhof   Author's Homepage   Email John Eickhof   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I can supply you with photocopies of both manuals.. Remember, thr R2 & R6 century soundheads are obsolete, and finding parts
may be difficult. (I still service 6 of
them) Please email me for more info. John
jeickhof@nteequip.com

Ken Layton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-19-2000 12:21 PM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Super Simplex Operating Manual is available to purchase on CD rom from www.film-center.com (listed under EQUIPMENT MANUALS-35mm)

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 03-19-2000 12:36 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Email a fax number and I will fax them sometome this week
The simplex is rather big
The R2 is just a parts # drawing

Richard Quesnelle
Film Handler

- posted 03-19-2000 11:02 PM      Profile for Richard Quesnelle   Email Richard Quesnelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys for your help. I don't want to make it an inconvenience to any of you. It might be best to just e-mail it to my address - guyq@sympatico.ca.

Also, I had previously asked Brad for some help and he mentioned for me to post my question on the forum. I would imagine that since someone has a copy that maybe we should post a copy for download. This could also be a good solution for myself to get a copy.

Whatever way that you guys want to do it is fine by me. I'll be looking forward to a response. Now I know where to post any problems.

Thanks
Reg

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 03-20-2000 12:25 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Mail me a photocopy of the manual. I should have the new stack of manuals up within a week or so anyway once the new server is finalized.

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 03-22-2000 09:56 AM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for the following manuals
R9 4 track penthouse
Pin outs on the ampex heads in a JJ
Ernaman 8B

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: