Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Help with part #s

Author Topic: Help with part #s
Masao Garcia
Film Handler

- posted 01-09-2000 08:26 PM      Profile for Masao Garcia   Email Masao Garcia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the part # is for this fan that is installed in the projector head of a Christie P35C. I have a pic, that will hopefully load up and stuff.

And I also would like the part # for the flange on the left in this next pic. It's made by Neumade. The flange on the right is an 8" one, and I forget how big the other one is...maybe 14"? The flange on the left uses the smaller trailer cores, which I prefer over the larger ones. I should have gotten a pic of each core. Oh well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

|  IP: Logged

Scott Ribbens
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-09-2000 11:12 PM      Profile for Scott Ribbens   Email Scott Ribbens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't take my word on this, but the only part # I have come up with for the cooling fan is 121330-001. This is the number for the one in a P35GPS, but I think that it is the same fan. I'm sure that you could call Christie in California @ (714) 236-8610 and they could tell you if it is the right part #.

As to the flange, I haven't got a clue. I prefer the fiber reel flange with the two-way, spring loaded center. It handles those small cores that they use in most trailers these days, and the regular cores without having to unscrew that little pin that always seems to get lost.

------------------
"No matter where you go, there you are."

Scott

Greg Mueller
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-14-2000 09:32 AM      Profile for Greg Mueller   Author's Homepage   Email Greg Mueller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While everyone is looking for parts I need the following part for my Norelco

Arc Lamp Bracket
Part number 3041-1
for a DP70 Norelco AA

Rick Long
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-15-2000 02:03 PM      Profile for Rick Long   Email Rick Long   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The smaller flange is a Neumade SH-8. I would assume that the larger would be a SH-14.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: