Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » THE FORUMS ARE NOW OPEN

Author Topic: THE FORUMS ARE NOW OPEN
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-04-2000 10:34 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Well everyone, after several hours of mundane details with the forum program...HERE IT IS (with improvements)! All posts and members are preserved and we are now on a new server from a new host.

I believe everyone will notice the increase in speed. As I must now figure out why my email is not working, please respond in this thread if anyone has any problems accessing/posting to the forum.

|  IP: Logged

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-04-2000 10:48 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends. Yours is the only Y2K breakdown I have heard of.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-04-2000 10:55 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh, CORRECTION: our EX-host crashed well before Y2K even hit!

John Pytlak
Film God

- posted 01-05-2000 07:18 AM      Profile for John Pytlak   Author's Homepage   Email John Pytlak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back. Everything seems to be working fine. Brad, let us know when your private E-mail is up and running again.

Mike Bianchi
Film Handler

- posted 01-05-2000 02:07 PM      Profile for Mike Bianchi   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Bianchi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad, I'm sure you've already decided this; but, with all that you've had to put up with, please disregard my petty malfunction witht he post-count.

It's trivial. Besides, this post will bump me up one more

Mike

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-05-2000 02:59 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
My email is now working properly again. I have been able over the last week to get "some" emails, but am not certain if I got all of them. If anyone sent an email and did not get a reply, please send it again to Flix@film-tech.com

Also, to John Wilson, Steve Guttag, Rick Long and Mike Bianchi who's post counts got reset during the last crash back to 0...all has been restored. Sorry about that.

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 01-08-2000 02:46 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And there I was thinking you just had something against guys running reels getting to be classified 'experts'.

------------------
John

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: