Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Film Handlers' Forum   » Eprad Muts - Manual

Author Topic: Eprad Muts - Manual
Anthony Matarazzo
Film Handler

- posted 10-26-1999 05:58 AM      Profile for Anthony Matarazzo   Email Anthony Matarazzo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have the manual for the Eprad DBL-MUT (mod. 76000)?. Or other models with the spools on the side.

Thanks

Anthony Matarazzo
tony_matarazzo@hotmail.com

|  IP: Logged

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 10-26-1999 11:51 AM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
somewhere buried in a box I will see if it can be found. Where do you want it sent

Ken Layton
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-26-1999 08:31 PM      Profile for Ken Layton   Email Ken Layton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eprad, Incorporated
2541 Tracy Road
Northwood, Ohio 43619
(419) 666-3266
Fax: 419-666-6534

Note: it took me 6 months to get any manuals from them. There attitude was more like, "did we make that?"

John Walsh
Film God

- posted 10-26-1999 09:27 PM      Profile for John Walsh   Email John Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About 15 years ago, the company I work for decided to buy those Eprad 'Starscope' sound racks (complete with processor, amps, monitor and exciter supply.)
Well, they sent a guy to tune them up, and he had a hearing aid. I didn't know what to make of that.
We eventually got rid of it, and told them, but Eprad still listed our theaters as 'another happy customer' for several years.

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 10-27-1999 12:21 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Back in the early days of SVA playback the StarScope actually sounded better than the early CP50's with the 110 and 116 boards or the CP100 with the Cat82/116 combo
Originally Eprad was a licence of DOlbys and the first starscopes just like the christie processor had cat 22 NR cards in them

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: