Film-Tech Cinema Systems

COURT STREET THEATRE
Saginaw, Michigan

The Court Street Theatre was built in 1938 by Frederick Witter. The single screen was intended for "Showing Movies for our Neighbors", a service it still renders. The Art Deco style of the exterior has been continued throughout the theatre.

May 2005 photo from the Brad Miller collection.

© 1999-2018 Film-Tech Cinema Systems, LLC. All rights reserved.
www.film-tech.com :: 1.69 :: 2.30