The Lido Theatre
Now known as the
The Lido Theatre. Now known as the Major theatre, sits near downtown
This picture was taken in 1990.
Shot of the uppermost part of the balcony showing the booth windows.
Beware of Paul Adair (3-D expert and film tamer) in the booth. (note:
see GCC Carrolton 6 pics)
Cinemecannica 35/70mm V-10 projectors with XeTron 1600 watt lamphouses.
These projectors have since been removed and the Lido/Major can no
longer run film.