The marquee is in the process of being restored. Note the old
time border chasers.
This theater first opened in 1938 and was converted into a videotape
rental store in 1985. That video store was closed in 1994 and then
it was converted back into a movie theater in 1997.
Before and after shots upon converting it back to a movie theater from
a videotape rental store.
Opposite angle. Note the organ on the left side.
Strong platter in foreground. Strong Super Lume X 2000 watt lamphouse.
RCA 1050 soundhead and Motiograph AA projector with DTS reader on top.
Dolby CP-45 processor with DTS digital sound system installed in May
1999 for Star Wars.
A shot of the new Seating Concepts contoured tall back seats with cupholders.
Shot of the front of the building and marquee after a fresh paint job.
The boxoffice and entry underneath the marquee after a new paint job.
Special thanks to Ken Layton for the pics.