Clear All

• Ooops, up again, great...

Testing one... two... three... four....

Comment

Everyone OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Gulbrandsen View Post
        Testing one... two... three... four....
        Q: Why do sound techs only count to two?

A: Because on "three" everybody has to lift.

Comment

tenor.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Martin McCaffery View Post
            Everyone OK?
            Fine here. Power never went out plus had the fireplace going a lot, but could not get out of the place for almost a week. Living at the top of two steep hills has it's advantages AND disadvantages. Had to make up dialysis after I could finally get out. That's the longest I have gone with out it. Normally 3X a week. Judging by the on and off again nature of the Film-Tech site I assume brad was not having a good go of it. Perhaps Film-Tech should open a Cancun office Brad???

Comment

Welcome back Film-Tech! We missed you.

Comment

When the site went dark, I just assumed Brad had gone to Cancún. . .

Comment

I agree with Sam.
                  What happened?

Comment

Film Tech is based in Texas so I'm sure Brad's server was caught in a power outage.

Comment

I noticed that the main site was up, but the forums were down giving, as I recall, a 500 error.I normally see something like that when there is a PHP error, perhaps attempting to access a database that is not there.

Good to have the forum back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Cassedy
                        When the site went dark, I just assumed Brad had gone to Cancún. . .
                        Brad, please forgive me one exceptional violation of the no politics rule.

I gather that Senator Cruz is now in hot water ... unlike everyone else in Texas.

Great to see that F-T is back up, and hope that Brad is now managing to keep warm and dry.

Comment

It's great to see Film-Tech back up and running again.

I'm thankful things here on the North side of the Red River didn't turn out nearly as bad as they did in Texas. We did have some rolling blackouts Monday last week and there was some disruption of water service in some areas, but nothing on a wide scale. But holy shit it was cold for these parts! Early Tuesday last week Lawton posted a new all time record low of -12°F. The temperature fell below zero here three times last week. We'll usually go ten years between the weather falling below zero even once. We were below freezing for 274 hours straight (that streak finally ended on Friday). The previous record was 96 hours. We had enough snow in the space of 3 days to beat two of our average winters. Given this is Oklahoma (a place where weather extremes are normal) we had a high temperature last Tuesday of only 12 and then 7 days later our high temp was 78. Some towns in this area were above 80.

Plumbers sure have one hell of a back log. There's thousands of homes and commercial properties with varying degrees of plumbing damage just in Comanche County. Even dozens of housing units aboard Fort Sill suffered serious levels of damage. Some of the military personnel won't be able to move back into their homes for three months the way the backlog looks.

Comment

I figured it was a problem on my end and gave up for a bit lol. Glad it’s back.

Comment

Database corruption due to all the power issues this last week. The forums have been rolled back to last Sunday's backup.

Comment

Working...
                              X