FTP server problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP server problem

I have a problem with an FTP server, in this cinema we use GDC servers and a DSS200. I researched the topic on the forum and applied as it was said, in several theaters they worked, only this one didn't.

I tested with all the network cards and none were

Does anyone know what could be happening?​
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Maybe the username is case-sensitive? Try a lower case "a" for administrator?

Can you ping the SR-1000 from the Windows PC?

If other servers can see the PC's FTP server OK and assuming that you have the directory browsing option set to UNIX (A DSS server will will see a Windows FTP server with this option set to MS-DOS, but I'm not sure about a GDC), I don't think anything is wrong with the settings in the Windows PC.

Comment

Have you tried to connect with a client like FileZilla to your own FTP server? What message do you connect when connecting with the same credentials?

Also, you should really not use the Administrator or "Administrador" user to connect to your server, but create a specific FTP user. Your Administrator password should be kept safe somewhere. Bad security practice should really be not be tollerated anymore in 2022...

Comment

Working...
      X