No announcement yet.

Re-release of "Avatar"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 per eye I’m gathering based on the name of the file and the frame and edit rates. Very interesting that they still dropped down to 2K. You’re a single or dual laser venue?

Comment

Has anyone had problems with black bands on all sides of the 3D Scope image.

Comment

Any chance they are doing a "floating window" 3D to allow a buffer so that neither left nor right eye gets clipped at the image edge? I seem to recall there was a paper on it...back when 3D was a thing.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the original Avatar 3D release didn't have a floating window, but back then, 20th Century Fox was still owned by News Corp... Disney is known to use this floating window technique with their 3D releases, so maybe they Disneyfied this 3D re-release. Didn't the projectionist's letter say anything about floating window?

Comment

Old, but gold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFYeoD78KyE

Comment

We are schedule "Avatar" 3D 48FPS Content and Normal Other regional movie 2D 24 FPS in single screen, but every show "Avatar" ending our Projector showing Following Fault Description Communications to critical system component failed. - "Connection to the IMB has been lost.""Critical" after few second the error auto disabled

Projector Christie CP4230
              Server Doremi Showvault DCP2K4
              Any aditional configuration required ?
              awaiting your valuable advice.

Regards
              ShibuPaul

Comment

Working...
              X